Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

100th Post!!!

Well, this is my 100th post since starting this journey. :) And it's going to be a short one LOL

We just moved this week and it was killer. I have never been so sore in my life. 12 straight hours of moving left me with some strained muscles, but I'm just glad it's done. And I never want to move again!! (I say that everytime LOL)

I am still only down a total of 54 pounds. Hit some roadblocks I guess with water retention (darn that PMS) and then this week at weigh in I was so bloated and swollen I was actually surprised I didn't gain! But, I'm not giving up! I will get below 300 if it kills me!

Thanks for all the love my friends! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much. It's just been crazy between going to NYC, then Scott being in the hospital and now the move.... Ugh, life! LOL But, I'm going strong. And I should be getting the beautiful elliptical in the next week or two. As soon as I do I'll post pics!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been away from the blog world for awhile but decided to catch up tonight. Congratulations on hitting 50 pounds! That is great and has taken much discipline! Keep us posted on how things are going! We all hit roadblocks like you mentioned! Did you get your elliptical?! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete