Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This whirlwind we call life...

I feel like I haven't posted anything in ages, but I literally have been going non-stop for over a week now... Sunday was actually relaxing - somewhat - but then Scott's stitches ripped and we ended up at the surgeons office Monday... UGH!

Today all is pretty much back to normal. I'm back at work and life is returning to what it was pre-surgery. LOL I'm exhausted, and feel like I'm coming down with something, but I'm pushing on.

I have a lot to share as it's been an incredibly challenging, insightful, frustrating, interesting week or so.

Thank you for all of your support. The comments really are encouraging, and it's good to know that I'm not alone in this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment