Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finding some balance...

For the past week and a half I have had some peace and balance when it comes to eating. I've given it to God, and while I still crave things and think of food a lot, it seems different. I don't feel so alone. I don't feel like I'm working and working and working for nothing.

Last weigh in I lost 4.2 pounds!! So very exciting! :) This week my goal is 3.5. I've taken on a challenge from Nancy where for 3 days I am eating a very strict menu. It's definitely been a challenge, but an empowering one! I can make good choices. When I make a bad choice it does not define me, but it is an opportunity to learn and grow.

I'm feeling more positive about my journey and I think by incorporating more balance into many aspects of my life it is making a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment