Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running my 5K on Saturday!!!

Well, the Dr. Oz team found out about my informal 5K I'm jog/walking at Lake Eola and they are coming down to film it!! I am trying to get as many people there to cheer in the crowd or even walk/jog it with me. I'm going to need all the support I can get!! :) It's going to be a ton of fun, with friends, signs, and of course, the film crew. LOL If you live in the area and want to join me please please come! The more the merrier! :)

When: 2pm-4pm Saturday 1/9
Where: Lake Eola Park, Downtown Orlando
Dress: Wear a solid color top (NO logo's please) with any style pant

For more info click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, I heard about your story through some mutual friends on Facebook. I just wanted to say good luck on Saturday, and great job with all that weight loss so far. Dr. Oz's book is so good! Good luck and much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say Good Luck as well, I also found your story through a mutual friend (nikki dear). Your courage and determination have helped me start my own journey and I hope you have a great time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete