Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Well... It's been a very interesting week and a half. The Dr. Oz crew came and filmed the 5K and some interviews with me. It was a very long weekend!!! Lol

Taping the follow up show was amazing. It was great to be back and know that it was all positive. :) I have lost almost 50 pounds!! I lost 10" in my waist!! It was incredible to realize I'd done it all in only 12 weeks!!!!

And then I came home... And it was like I lost my focus. Life hit me in full swing and I lost my balance. I'm still eating according to my plan and working out every day, but something is missing. I'm an emotional mess thanks to PMS. Lol.

I think a part of it is that I had such a big goal to focus on before going to New York. And now it's just back to daily life. But I'm trying to keep my next goal in mind and stay focused.

My next big goal is to get to the 100 lb mark! To get there I'm going to continue to ramp up my workouts, eat as much fresh & natural food as possible to avoid excess sodium and chemicals. I'm going to focus on getting under 300 for the first time in years!!!

I can do this!!! I AM DOING THIS!!!!

Ahhh... That feels better! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I've been reading your blog. It's always good to refocus. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an accomplishment! What a difference in your pics! You NEVER want to go backwards! When you have a tough period, you will get thru it...lean on God! He wants you to have that healthy body He once gave us. Just think how much healthier your heart, lungs, joints, glucose level, BP,(on and on) are! I know these things are fact, and I am a great cheerleader, but still not living it myself. I am still going round and round with the same 80 pounds, hating the cycle we know too well...I have to start, I will start, I did sart, this time is it, I quit! You are not there! You never will be again with the changes you made! Go, girl, go!

    ReplyDelete