Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Progress Pictures!!

Some of you have been asking for pictures of my progress along the way. I put together a pic of where I started, at 4 weeks, and at 8 weeks. It's weird because I don't see weight loss in the mirror, but I feel it in my clothes (especially those clothes that had been too small and now are loose!) and looking at this collage I was shocked! I can see the difference and that is so cool. :)






Down about 27 pounds in the pic above



with my hubby taking Christmas pics :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I know it must be hard work, but it is exciting to see such great results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear your changes and to SEE them in pictures. You are on a roll so don't look backwards to the past!You are doing it and I thank God for His work in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see the changes! Your waist line shows the lost inches. WOO HOO! Great job! I can also see health in your skin! All the healthy food is giving you a glow! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy you look great! You have a spark in your eye that wasn't there before! Good for you! I want to try the spaghetti squash sometime : )

    ReplyDelete