Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 10

Today went exceptionally well. I had my yummy automated breakfast, some lentil soup for lunch loaded with veggies, and for dinner Scott and I went to Chipotle. We went to the movies and I had no desire for popcorn! Scott ended up getting some, and it was not even a temptation for me! I think it helped that I had a full tummy from dinner, but pre-Dr. Oz I could have had dinner (which would have included the rice and chips) and then scarfed at least half the large popcorn and a large soda. After a couple of rougher days where I wanted things I shouldn't eat, today was very encouraging. :)

We went shopping tonight for the weeks groceries and it struck me just how expensive it is to eat healthy foods. What they should do is make it super expensive to eat all the bad-for-you foods and make it cheaper to eat healthy! LOL More people would be likely to eat healthy that way! :)

Looking forward to a full day with my honey tomorrow. Working opposite schedules during the week, we really only get to spend quality time together on the weekends. I'm hoping we'll head down to Lake Eola with our dog Maggie. This way we get to spend time to together AND I get my exercise in. :)

Well, I'm off to play with my iPhone. Lol It's been a great distraction from food and hunger which in and of itself is more than making up for the cost! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment