Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 2

So, today was a little rougher for me. I know, day 2 and I'm already struggling? But it was a good struggle, if that makes sense. I love to eat, especially when I'm stressed. And lately there have been some super stressful events in my life.

To top it off, those darn Godiva cookies sat out within walking distance ALL DAY. The best part of today was that I proved I could do it. I did not give in to temptation. I reminded myself why I am doing this. I talked to Nancy, and realized I'm not alone! We all face these temptations every day; sometimes several times a day. Some days we will stare those cookies down and be triumphant. Other days, we may indulge.

What I am trying to remind myself of is the fact that I am not perfect. I am fearfully and wonderfully made to be just who God created me to be. But until I reach Heaven and get be with my Jesus, I will face struggles and temptations, wins and losses, good days and bad.

With Christ all things are possible. Not just some, but ALL. I can do this. Even when I feel like I can't, I just have to rely on Him and I'll make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment