Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 8

Today went well, but I am feeling so exhausted. When I got home from work, it took everything I had in me to go walk for 30 minutes. I was so close to just laying on the couch for the rest of the night, but I didn't. I changed my clothes, put on my fabulous new tennies from Nancy, and walked for 30 minutes.

Tonight was the first night I actually considered stuffing my face and forgetting all about the plan. And then I stopped, made myself my automated breakfast for dinner (because it seemed more like comfort food lol) and drank some more water.

I fought the temptation to rebel and I won. A huge part of that success is due to all the family and friends I have watching me, praying for me, and standing along side me during this journey. If it wasn't for that accountability, I would be stuffing my face with buttered up white rice right now.

So thank you my friends! Thank you for holding me accountable, and for cheering me on even when I don't want to do it anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment