Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 3 -- Surviving the Weekend

After a tough day yesterday I was worried about all the free time I would have today. But, I did it! I made it through a day in which I spent the majority of the day at home, on my own. With free reign of the kitchen and pantry I was not even tempted to cheat once. I know that this is great, but I also am not naive enough to think that next week or the week after, or the month after, or even tomorrow will be as easy. What I do know, is that I made it through today and I am going to rejoice in that success. :)

Tomorrow is the Race for the Cure 5k walk. Scott and I are walking it together and I am so excited! :) Good night all! More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment