Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here we go!

Today is a true test of this new journey I am on. I'm off today and spending most of the day at home. While there is no sugar or "evil" foods in my house, there will be that temptation to graze as I USED to do. :)

I feel stronger today than I did yesterday though, and I think it's because I'm not as tired as I was yesterday. It's hard to be strong when you're exhausted! :) I'm also excited about tomorrow because I'll be walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K Fun Run/Walk. I've done a 5K before, but I'm obviously in worse shape now than I was then. What an accomplishment it will be though! :)

I'm just finishing up breakfast because I slept until 10am... So I'll have to figure out the timing for snacks and lunch and dinner, but hey, I'm up for it! :) Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment