Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

30 Days into My New Life!! :)

I can't believe it's been 30 days! What an amazing month it's been! When I started this journey 30 days ago I was so fearful of failure, hunger, and yet one more disappointment. I had no idea how I was going to make it work, and I was clueless as to how I was going to change myself in order to lose the weight forever like Nancy so emphatically told me I would.

Well, 30 days later I am completely new woman! I know that the weight I have lost so far is gone for good, and more is going to fall off week after week until I am down to my goal of weight of 165-175. In fact, I am excited to know that by this summer I will be very close to that goal, if not there!

Tomorrow is going to be a challenge for me. My sweet little 3 month old niece Mikayla is being baptized tomorrow evening. My sister-in-law asked me to make cupcakes for the family dinner (about 15 people will be there) because she liked the cupcakes I made for her baby shower... I of course said yes! :) And I am so happy to do it. But I know myself too well. LOL I know that the temptation will be huge and so I am asking for all of your prayers so that I will stay strong and not lick the batter, icing, or "sample" a cupcake. :)

I have a plan to keep my tongue away from the spoon. LOL I'll be having a very delicious piece or two of organic, 70% dark chocolate while I bake the cupcakes, and another piece or two while I ice them. I'm not super worried, but I am trying to be smart and plan ahead. I will not fail due to failing to plan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment