Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 38

Christmas time is here! :) Scott and I got our tree today, and we decorated the tree and the house for Christmas. I love Christmas! The movies and tv specials, the decorations, the time spent with family. It's my favorite time of year!!! :)

Growing up we didn't have a lot of money, but we were never hungry and we always had amazing Christmases. God blessed us in so many ways with food, gifts, love, and encouragement. When I look back on those years I am amazed at His goodness and provision. He loves us so much, and I am looking forward to celebrating that love, especially this time of the year, as it is a time to celebrate His ultimate gift to us. :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    I am so proud of you and will be praying for you as you journey. You definitely have our support. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. You know my story (which is still being written) and if I can overcome what I've been through, you got this for sure!

    Grace&Peace
    Doug

    ReplyDelete