Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Days 35 & 36)

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!! I hope you all had a blessed day with family and/or friends! I had a wonderful time with my family and really enjoyed catching up with everyone. I am so proud of myself for keeping to my few bites. :) I had a bite of ham, a bite of macaroni & cheese, a sip of egg nog and a bite of pumpkin pie. Yes, there a few more bites than I had intended, but all in all it was a very successful day.

Today was also weigh in day and I am down another 3.2 pounds (for a total of 27.2 lost)! Even better than that, I am down another inch in my waist for a total of 6 inches lost in my waist!!

I was a little bummed that I didn't lose more weight because I was about the same weight on Monday when I went to an annual doctor appointment... but, I'm going to focus on the positive fact that I have lost 7.5% of my weight in 5 weeks! And I'm nearly 1/4 of the way to my goal waist measurement. :)

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and have an opportunity to reflect on the many blessings God has given each of us. No matter what our circumstances, God is good and blesses up with so many things.

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and family, for my dear, sweet friend Nancy who is walking beside me every day, for the roof over my head, for my job and so many other blessings. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job today and congratulations on losing 27.2 pounds! If you can make it through Thanksgiving without overindulging, you can do anything!!! Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete