Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 11

11 days down and things are going great! My roughest day so far was Friday, but this weekend has gone really well. This morning I did a Biggest Loser Sculpting workout, and then we rearranged and cleaned the house which became a second workout. LOL

I got some yummy foods for this week. I'm finding almonds to be a great snack. Also, Wasa crackers with a serving of hummus is delicious! I'm eating vegetables with every meal, as well as throughout the day. With breakfast I add mushrooms and zucchini squash, lunch and dinner I either add broccoli or mixed veggies.

I thought I'd get tired of eating the same foods every day with my automated meals. But I'm actually loving it! I look forward to my breakfast of egg whites, shredded zucchini, mushroom, green onion and a little ketchup on a low calorie, whole grain flat bread wrap. It is so good! Flat Out has become my favorite thing! LOL

Exercise has been my struggle these past few days. I just don't want to do it! But finding a few new workouts has really helped. I'm going to break out some of my old favs, and also look for some new ones. I love yoga, and have a couple videos I want to blow the dust off of. :)

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween weekend! I'm off to watch the Yankee game in a bit. :) Go Yankees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment