Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 16

Today I did not drink my usual 96 ounces of water during my work day -- and I can feel it! I'm feeling hungry and I know it's because I am missing about 48 ounces my body is used to. LOL So, I'll be drinking up tonight! :)

Looking forward to the weekend. I used to be afraid of the weekend because of all the free time. But now, I don't worry about them. I used to think I would be too tempted to munch and "graze" all day long like I used to. But I'm finding that my habits are changing and I actually look forward to my scheduled meals and snacks. The routine is comforting somehow.

And now I am off to bed. It's been a long week, and I'm ready for some relaxation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment