Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

"New" Old Pants!

So today I had the urge to try on a pair of pants I haven't worn in probably 6-8 months. When I bought them last summer (July of '08) they were a tad snug, but they were $3 and how could I resist?!? LOL I actually bought 2 pair!

Well, slowly but surely they went from being a tad snug, to pretty snug, to obscenely snug! LOL So I stopped wearing them. This morning as I was getting ready (and realizing I did not have many options this morning because I hadn't done laundry the night before) I thought, hmmm.... maybe I'll try those gray pants on just to see...

Well, not only did they fit, they fit better than they did when I bought them! So incredibly amazing! Also, the shirt I put on today is now way to big and today will be the last time I will wear it! (which is kind of a shame because it's failry new and I've only worn it a handful of times lol)

I just wanted to encourage you all that this is possible! If I can do it, anyone can! Seriously!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say how proud I am to say I know you. You are a wonderful person on an amazing journey. I stand behind you 100% and if you ever need anything you can count on me to be here. Good Luck! Love Jill

    ReplyDelete