Running the Disney Princess Half Marathon magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Reminder



My beautiful Coach Nancy gave me this necklace on the day we taped the Dr. Oz segment. It is not only a visual reminder of what I am working towards, but also an audible one as it makes a lovely jingling sound whenever I move. :)

The charms say Strength, Overcome, and Health & Wellness. These are my goals as I go on this journey. I am building the:
STRENGTH
I need to
OVERCOME
my food addiction and
live a life of
HEALTH & WELLNESS.

One day at a time. :)


2 comments:

  1. In a previous weight loss attempt,I had gotten a similar necklace. In the center is a cross which is a reminder of Who my first love is to be! There is also a circle that says commiyment, and one that says health. I took it off when I "went off" of that "diet", of course. I cried when she gave that to you, and went to retrieve mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. were can i go to buy that necklace for my daughter?

    ReplyDelete